Thank you for your interest in Maxam Nutraceutics' line of products.
To apply for a wholesale account for online business, you will need to make sure that you meet the requirements below, add all of the registration information on this page, and create an account for online use. All accounts require approval from our office before you will be able to place a wholesale order.
- If you are a brick and mortar retailer, please fill out the registration here.
- If you are health practitioner, please fill out the registration here.
- If you are a business interested in additional revenue while allowing us to provide customer support, or if you are an individual interested in additional income by referring others to us online, please click here for our affiliate program.
Requirements for Online Business Wholesale Accounts
All online businesses seeking to establish a wholesale account with us must meet the following criteria:
- Own a website with the following:
- LIVE SITE: completed site without "under construction" or other incomplete information or pages
- UNDER CONSTRUCTION: if site is being built and you wish to add our products before launch, please provide url to that site for approval
- Contact information readily found
- Shopping cart with online ordering capabilities
- Provide one of the following proofs of licensing
- Business License, Permit or Certificate
- Sales Tax Exemption Form or Certificate
In addition to the above requirements, online businesses must also:
- Place coding on each product page that verifies that you are a certified online retailer (provided after approval)
- Maintain contact information with our offices in the event we need to reach you for a customer support need
- Meet yearly minimum order requirements to maintain account
You may upload a copy of your proof of licensing as part of the registration process or you can fax it in to us (info provided after checkout).
Once we have reviewed and approved your wholesale application for an online business, we will send you additional information, if requested, by email (brochures, wholesale price lists, order forms, etc.). We will also confirm your approved account immediately with an email, which will enable online ordering access. Please make sure your email address is accurate on the registration form, as this is the email address that will be used for your online account as well as confirmation of all future orders and shipments. If you need assistance or have questions about opening a wholesale account, please call us at (800) 800-9119.
Once your account is approved, you can login to our site with the email address and password you create in the registration process (which comes next). You will have access to all products and marketing materials available for order at that time.
All orders are paid by credit card in advance.