PCA 2oz (60mL)
Supports Natural Toxic Waste Elimination
Without knowing it, we go through life involuntarily collecting a variety of toxins, metals, poisons, chemicals, and other contaminants in our bodies. Everyday circumstances like the air we breathe, the food we eat, the water we drink and even the place each of us calls home can contribute to our "toxic load” and impact our overall health, commonly resulting in increased sensitivity, extreme fatigue and achiness.
Our bodies have built-in immune systems to process and remove these contaminants, but with all of our modern day chemicalized consumer products and highly processed foods, there are times our bodies could use a little help. Maxam’s PCA is the result of years of rigorous research and development to discover the most beneficial fermented micro nutrients to assist and support our bodies’ natural cleansing and detoxification response. Our PCA is a formula made up of natural beneficial gut bacteria that has processed natural organic food concentrates that then becomes a natural, living part of the body's immunity to support these waste-processing systems.
About the Ingredients:
- one of the body’s most powerful antioxidants, 1
- helps detoxify xenobiotics from the body. 1-5
- plays key role in cellular detoxification against harmful xenobiotics and endobiotics.
- promotes excretion from the cell of wide range of hydrophobic toxic compounds
- binds large number of endogenous & exogenous compounds non-catalytically
- implicated in biodegradation of xenobiotics
- helps protect against chemical & oxidative stresses
- helps protect against antimicrobial drug resistance4
- essential sulfur-containing amino acid, which plays a role in the sulfation cycle
- sulfur donor in phase II detoxification 6
- methyl donor in the conversion of homocysteine to methionine. 6, 7
- helps synthesize glutathione, our most important intracellular antioxidant/detoxifier8
- non-essential amino acid and important neurotransmitter 9
- plays important role in functions of learning and memory. 9
- one of nature’s richest and most complete source of vital nutrients 10
- documented antioxidant, anti-bacterial and antiviral effects10-13
- hepatoprotective tonic, acts as prebiotic, encouraging healthy gut bacteria for the liver14
- immunostimulating effect, enhances humans’ resistance to infections15
- stimulates production of antibodies & cytokines15
- activates macrophages, T and B cells 15
- helps preserve resident intestinal micro flora, especially lactic acid bacilli and bifidobacteria15
- single-celled algae containing highest amount of chlorophyll of any known plant
- accelerates wound healing and enhances immunity16
- enzyme with binding properties produced by the lactobacilli during fermentation
- serves as inhibitory and excitatory neurotransmitter 17
- helps strengthen the immune system and regulate effects of oxidative stress17
- binds to toxic substances and converts them to harmless forms which are then excreted 17
Alginic Acid :
- probiotic, good bacterium found in mouth, intestinal tract, genitalia of humans & animals
- helps restore and maintain a normal urogenital flora18-20
(a.k.a. algin, alginate or sodium alginate)
- naturally occurring polysaccharide found in various species of brown seaweed
- capable of absorbing 200-300 times its own weight in water
- plays a role in significantly increasing the urinary excretion of metals21-24
- strong membrane antioxidant and
- effective scavenger of free radicals 25
- the “universal” antioxidant
- quenches free radicals in aqueous and lipid environments
- works in the extra-cellular fluid and also within the cell
- boosts glutathione levels in cells and has metal chelating ability
- helps the body rid itself of accumulated ingested toxins26, 27
- Wien Klin Wochenschr. 2000 Jul 28; 112(14):610-6.
- Mutat Res. 2005 Dec 11; 591(1-2):74-92. Epub 2005 Aug 3.
- FEBS Lett. 2005 Aug 1; 579(19):4081-7.
- FEBS J. 2009 Jan; 276(1):58-75.
- Toxicol Sci. 2007 Dec; 100(2):513-24. Epub 2007 Sep 22.
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1988 June; 85(11): 4032–4036
- Eur J Hum Genet. 2003 Jan; 11(1):23-9.
- Am J Physiol. 1999 Dec; 277(6 Pt 1):L1067-88.
- Cell Biochem Funct. 2004 Mar-Apr; 22(2):123-8.
- Curr Pharm Biotechnol. 2008 Oct; 9(5):400-5.
- J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 2004 Apr; 50(2):129-36.
- J Med Food. 2009 Feb; 12(1):15-20.
- Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2008 Oct; 265(10):1219-23. Epub 2008 Mar 15.
- Lik Sprava. 2000 Sep;(6):89-93.
- Zh Mikrobiol Epidemiol Immunobiol. 2001 Mar-Apr; (2):114-8.
- Altern Ther Health Med. 2001 May-Jun; 7(3):79-91.
- Cell Biochem Funct. 2004 Mar-Apr; 22(2):123-8
- FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol. 2001 Dec; 32(1):37-41.
- FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol. 2003 Mar 20; 35 (2):131-4.
- Microbes Infect. 2006 May; 8(6):1450-4. Epub 2006 Mar 29.
- Forsch Komplementmed. 2007 Dec; 14(6):358-64. Epub 2007 Dec 12.
- Phytother Res. 2006 Oct; 20(10):859-64.
- Forsch Komplementmed. 2007 Dec;14(6):358-64. Epub 2007 Dec 12.
- Altern Ther Health Med. 2008 Jul-Aug; 14(4):34-8.
- J Clin Biochem Nutr. 2007 Mar; 40(2):92-100.
- Pharmacol Ther. 2007 Jan; 113(1):154-64. Epub 2006 Sep 20.
- Toxicol Lett. 2005 Dec 30; 160(1):1-7. Epub 2005 Jul 5.
Tell a friend about this site or product
Micro Colloidal Ionic Proprietary Blend of:
Glutamic Acid, Glycine, N-Acetyl-Cysteine, Glutathione, Peptidylgluconase, Hyaluronic Acid, Brown Seaweed (laminaria japonica), Spirulina Extract, Chlorella Extract, Phytoplankton, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Acidophilus Salivarius, Streptococcus Thermophilus, Alginic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Lipoic Acid.
Other ingredients: Purified Water, Silicon Dioxide, Cultured Medium of Phosphatidylcholine, Ionic Sea Minerals.
Shake well. Swallow 4-8 sprays, on an empty stomach, once per day. Start slowly and work up to the maximum dosage of 8 sprays a day. DO NOT consume protein products/ food for 30 minutes prior to or after use for best absorption of the product.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
DO NO EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
Consult with your physician before using
if you’re being treated for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or
for product information,